K-phon mini is a VPN injector that works with a set of proxies to provide its users with free internet. K-Phon mini is just a simple proxy injector developed by Denny Kristianto.
K-Phon Mini Stable Version Description and Overview
K-phon mini is an open source software developed and published by Denny Kristianto. This VPN is available only on PC and is known for working hand in hand with Psiphon because they work on same protocols and at times work together at the same time. K-phon mini helps every of its users to connect to the internet with the help of a specified proxy and port.K-phon mini is most useful when you are trying to inject an unknown host on any network but with clear hints and instincts that you might get good results.
That’s why, running a test on the host network is really important for this. K-phon mini provides are very friendly user interface that ease the navigation of any user throughout the software. K-phon with its injection and tunneling features is known as one of the PC softwares that is used to obtain what we call free internet. The software is very user friendly to facilitate the navigation of any novice user.
Users have the choice to choose from the list of servers any one that suites their needs and requirements for bypassing any restriction on the web. Also, users can choose the working mode from the two available modes provided by the software and that they wish to use for their project. Users can choose from the list of skins the one they easily adapt with and love to use.
K-Phon Mini Stable Version Features
Below are some of the features of K-phon mini that defends the title of this software.
- Simple and User Friendly Interface
- Multi theme (skin): Has many skin type for adaptation with every user
- JSON encoding has been effectively optimized for saving config files
- Software has 2 working modes
- New Psiphon tunnel core version.
K-Phon Mini Stable Version Technical Setup Details
Below, you can get all the details of K-Phon Mini
- Setup Name: K-Phon Mini
- File name: KPhonMini_ins_exe
- Setup size: 11.1MB
- Setup type: Offline Installer
- Compatible Architecture: x32bit & x64bit
- Upload date: 25th December 2020
- Developer: Denny Kristianto.
K-Phon Mini Stable Version System Requirements
Make sure your PC complies with the below requirements before heading to download and install the software.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 512MB
- Hard Disk (ROM): 20MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher processor. The stronger the processor, the higher the chances your PC will avoid lagging and bugging during the upstream process.
K-Phon Mini Stable Version Download
How to Install K-Phon Mini Stable Version
- Download the software from the link above. It’s a direct exe file.
- Double click the file to install it.
- Follow the steps given to you and complete installation.
- Done. The software was installed successfully.
Post a Comment