DroidVPN - Easy Android VPN Download
DroidVPN is a revolutionary VPN Client that helps its users get connected to the internet with defined configurations
DroidVPN is a free to use VPN tunnel that is known for bypassing internet restrictions and getting you connected to the internet right away.
Description of DroidVPN - Android VPN
DroidVPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices.
Our VPN service can help you to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers.
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP).
This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Features of DroidVPN - Android VPN
DroidVPN offered many features. Some of these features have been spotted below.
- 1 Tap connect through widget
- Unblocks web sites
- Gives you unrestricted Speed
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Block all annoying ads all over the web
- Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
- Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on rooted devices)
- Save network traffic through data compression
You need to login to our website so you can update your account and enter your username before using the new version of DroidVPN
You need to restart your device if it no longer connects after updating to the latest version.
To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it's exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
DroidVPN APK Details
|APK Name||DroidVPN - Easy Android VPN|
|Version||Varies with device|
- Labeled ads
- Added new servers
- Major bug fixes
- Fixed crashing bug on android below Android 5.0
- Direct Proxy Server Setting
- Rewarded videos for free bandwidth
- Toggle UDP port scan
- Dark/Light Theme
Download DroidVPN - Easy Android VPN
You can download DroidVPN APK from the link provided below.
How to Install DroidVPN
After you must have download DroidVPN from the link above, follow the below procedure to install it.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and enable this if not yet enabled
- Locate the downloaded DroidVPN APK and install it
- Launch and enjoy the VPN with no limits!!!
If you want to know how to setup DroidVPN for optimal connection speed no matter your ISP, Visit AiM Tutorials for this.
How to Use DroidVPN
DroidVPN though simple, is a really complicated to use VPN for most users especially for those that are still new in the system. Below we provided some steps on how to use DroidVPN.
- Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
- If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to "Free Server" by tapping the flag.
- Press the large connect button.
- When the "DroidVPN is now connected" message appeared, press the home or back button
- You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.