Major feature list:
- Files management - main storage, SD card, USB OTG
- Cloud storage - easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega*
- NAS - support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
- File encryption - password and fingerprint protection
- Archives - support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR files
- Root explorer - browse system files if your device is rooted
- Indexed search - quickly find files on your device
- Analyze storage - manage files taking too much space on your device
- Organized collections - files categorized in Downloads, Recent,Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
- Internal image viewer, music player and text editor - for easier browsing on remote storages
- Batch rename - with support for naming patterns
- FTP Server - for accessing your local files from PC
- Themes and icon sets - rich customization options
- show root storage space as a sum of /data and /system partitions
- fixed a few search issues
- minor bug fixes
- fixed inability to open files from zip archives
- updated Dropbox client
- minor bug fixes
- use root to access /Android/data on external storage
- fixed inability to create shortcuts of some files
- minor fixes and improvements
Solid Explorer File Manager Mod APK Details
Download Mod APK
How to Install Solid Explorer File Manager Mod APK
After you must have downloaded the APK from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- Now locate your downloaded Mod APK file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed premium Mod APK and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!