Easily manage files in dual pane layout
Protect files with strong encryption
Manage files on your cloud storage or NAS
Backup apps and files to any desired destination
Explore your device
Solid Explorer lets you navigate to files stored on your device and automatically organizes them into collections. You can view, delete, move, rename or share any files. It also allows you to quickly find the files you need through indexed search with filters.
Keep your files safe
Solid Explorer can protect selected files with strong AES encryption and put them in a secure folder, which contents are unreadable for other apps. The file manager will ask for password or fingerprint confirmation when you browse the folder. Even if you uninstall Solid Explorer, the files stay on your device and are still protected.
Although this file manager doesn’t feature a dedicated storage analyzer, you can find out which files take up most of space by going to folder properties of internal storage or SD card. You will find the information about the percentage of space each folder takes and the list of biggest files. You can also use search with a file size filter.
Organize remote files
Solid Explorer supports major network protocols and cloud providers to let you organize multiple remote file locations in one place. You can easily transfer files between cloud locations/servers just by dragging them from one panel to another.
Major feature list:
- Files management - main storage, SD card, USB OTG
- Cloud storage - easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega*
- NAS - support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
- File encryption - password and fingerprint protection
- Archives - support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR files
- Root explorer - browse system files if your device is rooted
- Indexed search - quickly find files on your device
- Analyze storage - manage files taking too much space on your device
- Organized collections - files categorized in Downloads, Recent,Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
- Internal image viewer, music player and text editor - for easier browsing on remote storages
- Batch rename - with support for naming patterns
- FTP Server - for accessing your local files from PC
- Themes and icon sets - rich customization options
Solid Explorer will also manage files on your Chromebook with support for mouse and keyboard input.
* with paid add-on
- show root storage space as a sum of /data and /system partitions
- fixed a few search issues
- minor bug fixes
- fixed inability to open files from zip archives
- updated Dropbox client
- minor bug fixes
- use root to access /Android/data on external storage
- fixed inability to create shortcuts of some files
- minor fixes and improvements
All Premium Features unlocked
Solid Explorer File Manager Mod APK Details
Download Mod APK
You can download the Mod APK from the link provided below:
How to Install Solid Explorer File Manager Mod APK
After you must have downloaded the APK from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- Now locate your downloaded Mod APK file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed premium Mod APK and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!
Post a Comment