Instagram Rocket IPA v178.0 for iPhone/iPad/iPod
Instagram Rocket integrates into the original Instagram app and allows you to use Instagram as is while enjoying all the new features that this tweak provides. There are several ways that you can install Instagram Rocket and we'll discuss it later in this article.
Instagram Rocket is an amazing tweak by Majd Alfhaily which adds a bunch of amazing and useful new features to Instagram. By default, there are a lot of features that users crave to see on the Instagram app. These features might never see the light of the day, but Instagram Rocket aims to tackle this issue by bringing some of the most requested features to Instagram.
- Save any photo or video to Camera Roll
- Hold down on an image or video to view high resolution version of i
- Double tap or hold on a profile picture to view it in full-screen
- Mute and unmute users from home and activity feed
- Hide sponsored ads
- Show following status on user profile
- Share images with third-party apps
- View direct messages without notifying sender
- Change feed layout between grid or list view
- Shows confirmation message when double tapping a post to like it
- View exact timestamp of a post (date and time)
- View stories without marking them as seen
- Download photos and videos from stories
- Manually mark stories as seen
- Show entire gallery instead of last 24 hours in story maker
|IPA Name||Instagram Rocket IPA|
Can't download from the link above, copy and paste the link below in your browser
How to install the IPA
1. Head to our IPA Library to download the .ipa file of an app onto your iOS device. You can skip this step if you already have an IPA file that you wish to install.
2. Download Altstore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
3. Press the + icon in the top left corner. A list of your downloaded IPA files will be displayed. Tap on the IPA file which you downloaded earlier.
4. If you're using AltStore for the first time, you'll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to begin installation.
5. AltStore begins installing the app. It takes a few minutes to complete the installation.
6. Once the app is installed, it will appear in the My Apps tab and you can open it from there or from the Home screen.
Note: Apps last for 7 days and you can easily resign them from your device by going to My Apps in AltStore, then tap the "X days" button next to the app.