unc0ver Jailbreak lets your jailbreak iOS 11.0 - iOS 14.3 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, including iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and other models.
unc0ver is a jailbreak tool that allows iOS users to jailbreak their devices on iOS 11 to iOS 14.3. It is one of the best and the most stable jailbreak tools available for iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, and iOS 14 firmware. The jailbreak supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices and receives constant updates to fix bugs and crash issues.
unc0ver is a semi-untethered jailbreak which means that the jailbreak is disabled whenever your device is restarted. However, you can easily jailbreak again from the unc0ver app.
Devices Supported by unc0ver Jailbreak
iPhone:12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, SE, 6s/6s Plus, 6/6 Plus
iPad: 5/6, Mini 5/4/3/2, Pro 1st/2nd/3rd gen., Air 3/2/1
iPod touch: 6, 7
iOS Software supported
Currently, unc0ver supports the following iOS firmware:
- iOS 13.0 - iOS 13.5
- iOS 12.4
- iOS 12.0 - iOS 12.2
- iOS 11.0 - iOS 11.4.1
- iPadOS 13.0 - iPadOS 13.5
|IPA Name||unc0ver IPA|
How to Download and Install unc0ver Jailbreak
In order to install unc0ver on your device, you have to use a sideloading tool such as AltStore. Here's how you can install the unc0ver jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with AltStore:
1. The first step is to download and install AltStore on your computer and device. You can read the full guide here.
2. Next, open Safari on your iOS device and go to this page to download the unc0ver IPA. You can download the IPA by clicking the "Download IPA" button on the page.
3. Once downloaded, open AltStore on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
4. Press the + icon in the top left corner to add a new app. You'll see a list of all the IPA files that you downloaded with Safari. Tap on the unc0ver IPA that you downloaded earlier.
Note: if it's your first time using AltStore, you'll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password. This is sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate to install the app.
5. AltStore will begin installing the jailbreak. The process takes a couple of minutes to finish and after it's installed, it will appear on the My Apps page and you can open it from there or from the Home screen.
Important: If you keep on getting an error that the AltStore server is not found, you can simply re-install AltStore or connect it to your computer using a cable and then install unc0ver.
Can't download from the link above, copy and paste the link below in your browser