App will find all hosts in your home network or in selected IP range. It can be used not only to know who are using your WiFi and learn more about every device, but also for professional tasks: dynamically port scanning and ability to filter hosts by opened ports allows to find a server of needed service in selected network. IP scanner supports 4 modes for scan - arp read, icmp ping, udp ping, dns request. Also you can select used dns server manually to scan your private networks. This is only little part of abilities of this network scanner.
App contains common network tools those help to make diagnostics:
• Port scanner
• IP calculator
• Wake On Lan
• Network information screen
- Click to the found host to open the new screen with host information
- Ip scanner can resolve hostname with mDNS request
|APK Name||Network Scanner|
Download Network Scanner for Android Premium APK
How to Install Network Scanner for Android APK
After you must have downloaded the Network Scanner for Android APK from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- Now locate your downloaded Network Scanner Premium Mod APK file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed premium Mod APK and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!
Post a Comment