NOTE: If you're having issues with installing or updating packages - see https://github.com/termux/termux-packages/wiki/Package-Management
NOTE: Updates over Google Play is currently halted due to technical reasons. In the meantime, see https://github.com/termux/termux-app#installation for alternative installation sources.
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Manage files with nnn and edit them with nano, vim or emacs.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded - desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Want to read the wiki?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
Want to join the Termux IRC chat?
#termux on freenode
- Terminal emulation: fix handling of DECRQM sequence. Issue #1752.
- Fix crash when using RunCommandService and issue with foreground sessions. Pull request #1764.
- Update bootstrap archives.
Download Termux APK
How to Install Termux APK
After you must have downloaded the APK from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- Now locate your downloaded Termux Mod APK file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed Termux premium Mod APK and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!
Post a Comment