This app is used to capture http and https packets via VPN service, it can DECODE and SAVE the captured data automatically and easily. It's super useful for Android developers while debugging, and it can also be helpful for general users to save your browsing history including pictures.
1. Capture http and https packets IN NO TIME, then save these information automatically.
2. No need to root.
3. Decode GZIP, CHUNK and even IMAGES!
4. Open source.
5. Decode https packets using man-in-the-middle technique.
6.The floating window feature allows you to view the results of the capture and use the app at the same time.
9.search capture result
11.parse udp data
Because of the system limit from Android 6.0,some app may not use the internet. Here are some advices:
1.Specify the apps or hosts your want to capture.
2.If you want to debug your app ,modify manifest file according to https://developer.android.com/training/articles/security-config.html.
HAVE A TRY! You won't be disappointed!
|APK Name||NetKeeper Mod|
Download NetKeeper Mod APK
How to Install NetKeeper Mod APK
After you must have downloaded the APK from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- Now locate your downloaded Mod APK file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed premium Mod APK and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!