Download Bluetooth Commander Pro paid APK below.
Bluetooth Commander is Bluetooth terminal app for managing low level communication between your Android smartphone and Bluetooth devices (one or multiple) such as microcontrollers, Arduino, processor boards or other Bluetooth terminals.
Application allows simultaneous connections to multiple devices with traffic diagnostic functions and contains interface for creating database of user defined commands. From version 6.8 [currently available for beta testers] phone sensor data such as GPS position, acceleration, temperature, battery level, etc, can be included in commands and send to connected devices.
- Connection and communication with multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- 3 interface layouts available (list, gamepad and fully customisable interface)
- Editor for creating commands in hexadecimal or text format
- Simple send-by-click interface
- Time based (periodical) transmission options
- Advanced logging functions, logging of multiple connected devices, color differentiations, time stamps
Bluetooth Commander app supports connection to following types of Bluetooth devices:
- Classic Bluetooth device ( SPP - serial port profile)
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth Smart)
- Connecting to multiple BLE devices and multiple classic Bluetooth devices at the same time is possible
Application offers 3 types of interface layouts.
1. Basic layout - Default layout in which commands are organised in a list view. Connection panel is placed in the top and log (with customisable size) in the bottom.
2. Gamepad [BETA] - suitable for controlling moving devices where it is required to control features like driving directions, arm position, object orientation or moving parts in general, but it can be used for any other purposes and device types.
3. Custom layout [BETA] - fully customisable user interface. You can design your own layout which suits your needs.
To switch between layout click on menu button -> Switch layout.
To scan for BLE devices, app need permission ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION. The reason is (from Google developer guide): LE Beacons are often associated with location. In order to use BluetoothLeScanner, you must request the user's permission by declaring either the ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION or ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission in your app's manifest file. Without these permissions, scans won't return any results.
Found a bug? Missing feature? Have a suggestion? Just email the developer. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
- BLE scanning process fixed on newer Android devices
- Minor design changes
Bluetooth Commander Pro Mod APK Details
|APK Name||Bluetooth Commander Pro|
Download Bluetooth Commander Pro Mod APK
How to Install Bluetooth Commander Pro Mod APK
After you must have downloaded the Bluetooth Commander Pro mod APK from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the Bluetooth Commander Pro mod APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- If at all the game has an obb folder, you will need to extract the contents of the zip folder using ES File Explorer
- Once you extract the Obb folder from the Zip file, you will need to place it in your internal storage or SD card (default storage). To do that, you need to copy the Obb folder and paste it in the directory Android >> Obb.
If the Obb folder isn't available, just create it and paste your game Obb folder.
- Now locate your downloaded Mod apk file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed premium Mod APK or game and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!
Post a Comment