Download the Hacker's Keyboard Premium Mod APK and be the boss of Game hacking (GTA SA, GTA Vice City and more), and manage your Terminal.
Description of Hacker's Keyboard
Are you missing the key layout you're used to from your computer? This keyboard has separate number keys, punctuation in the usual places, and arrow keys. It is based on the AOSP Gingerbread soft keyboard, so it supports multitouch for the modifier keys.
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
What's New in Hacker's Keyboard?
Try 3 for fixing popups on pre-O versions, tweak transparent and Material light themes.
Fix 4 for popups on Android O MR1 (8.1). (Android P is still misbehaving.)
- No In app purchases
- All Premium features unlocked
Hacker's Keyboard Screenshots
Hacker's Keyboard Mod APK Details
|APK Name||Hacker's Keyboard Mod|
Download Hacker's Keyboard Mod APK
You can download the Hacker's Keyboard Mod APK from here or the link provided below:
How to Install Hacker's Keyboard Mod APK
After you must have downloaded the APK from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- Go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and Enable this if not yet enabled.
- If at all the game has an obb folder, you will need to extract the contents of the zip folder using ES File Explorer
- Once you extract the Obb folder from the Zip file, you will need to place it in your internal storage or SD card (default storage). To do that, you need to copy the Obb folder and paste it in the directory Android >> Obb.
If the Obb folder isn't available, just create it and paste your game Obb folder.
- Now locate your downloaded Mod apk file from the link provided above and install it.
- Launch your newly installed premium Mod APK or game and enjoy the numerous unlocked features!!!